The CEO of a financial services company had built his organization from ground up. A true entrepreneur. He wanted to leave his legacy and culture in place after his retirement and due to the ongoing growth of his company he wanted to ensure that the correct decisions and behaviors take place with or without him and his senior team.
- Kaveh coached the CEO on the alignment between his decisions/behaviors and the espoused culture and legacy he was keen to leave behind
- Kaveh coached the CEO’s team regarding their alignment as a team and the impressions their actions were leaving relative to the preferred culture
- The CEO, his team and parts of the organization conducted several story telling sessions to flesh out and operationalize the tone, nuances and details of the new culture
“Kaveh helped me and my team become more effective leaders and create a new culture that is consistent with our values”
- Within months of the project the organization started to converse and measure itself in a new way more aligned to its espoused values and culture
- The CEO and members of his team reported personal growth and accountability as stewards of the the culture and values of the organization
- The organization continues to thrive and attract top talent largely based on the vision and values of its founder