Kaveh is the founding partner at Lakida™ Llc. Previously he was the leader of Heidrick and Struggles Leadership and Executive Coaching practice in North America.
Kaveh is a “coach of coaches”. He founded and created the intellectual property for the Rutgers University and American University coaching certification programs. He has trained nearly 1000 coaches during his career and has been recognized by both universities for his knowledge, partnership and contributions.
Kaveh focuses on working with leaders placed to make transformational and creative changes in their own leadership and the organizations they lead for success in the 21st century. He has a proven record of in achieving accelerated and agile results by helping leaders leverage strengths. He helps them achieve self-mastery in making decisions that are in the best interest of their clients, organization and teams. He can create significant insights through reflective thinking, presence, and disciplined follow through.
Kaveh coaches numerous CEO’s, C suite executives, board members and top next generation talent across industries. Executives who have worked with Kaveh say that his strengths are his intuitive ability to move past words to detect root issues and signals that lead to underutilizing strengths and/or interfere with optimal performance. His deep insights into the realities of the current and future business world and his impressive industry, consulting and entrepreneurship backgrounds allows him to create bridges with his clients and quickly get passed technical talk to focus on deeper leadership issues. They also point to their deep trust and personal connectivity with Kaveh, his coaching approach, values and style.
Kaveh can quickly and effectively establish authentic “look in the mirror” conversations utilizing the proper balance of “heart and backbone”.
Example Projects and Outcome
- CEO of financial services company passionate in instilling a value-based culture in his leaders and organization
- Senior boardroom clients - individuals and teams - in a range of global, complex, matrix organizations across industry sectors including financial services, communications, manufacturing and professional services
- CEO of a financial services organization and his team to define and instill a new culture through aligned behaviors and ensure its integration into the management and business processes of the organization
- New CEO of a pharmaceutical company to successfully integrate into the organization and build a high performing leadership team
- CMO of a global high-tech organization to transition successfully and to build a high performance team
- Region head of a global pharmaceutical to successfully integrate into her new role and to align the region behind her leadership
- CEO of a world renowned not for profit organization gain acceptance and influence with her board
- The president of a European global energy company integrate successfully into the U.S region and to ascend to a global role
- Led the coaching program for the Executive MBA program at the Darden Business School at the University of Virginia
Kaveh has been featured as speaker at Fast Company video productions and The Young President Organization (YPO). He has written extensively in the areas of twenty-first century leadership Value based leadership and coaching. Kaveh is honored to be on the board of Eliminate Poverty Now, a leading non-profit leading the fight against poverty in Africa. His blog www.leadershipcrescendo.com has a wide following and often used in coaching instruction and certification programs
Qualifications and Credential
Kaveh received his BA from Baker University, his master’s in labor Relations from Cornell, and an MBA from Boston College. He has completed coaching programs at New Ventures West and Georgetown and is a certified PCC by the International Coach Federation.